A comment from a reader on my last post that reads so very true.
The Big Lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique.
(From wikipedia : The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."
See http://www.lisconspiracy.blogspot.com for an example of a debunking of such a big lie.
Psychological Warfare 101
1. never allow the public to cool off; (See SASucks)
2. never admit a fault or wrong; (Apartheid was great for everyone - See Dan Roodts video)
3. never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; (See Rooster & Reindeer get attacked for talking)
4. never leave room for alternatives; (Volkstaat or war)
5. never accept blame; (Dehumanize people for generations then expect everyone to love you afterwards)
6. concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; (Hmmm....Constand Viljoen...then FW De Klerk...then blacks..then the NWO....)
7. people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; (See Farm Genocide)
8. and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it. (See all the shitty SA blogs)