Thursday 5 November 2009

ZA Sucks poster arrested.

For those not in the know ZASUCKS disgusting pig UG was apparently arrested (although you never can believe what zasucks tells you). Read more about it on this forum.

I'm glad to see such an outcry against UG ideas there although if any of this is true I sincerely hope nothing bad comes to him or anyone. I just like to see how 99% of people are calling him out for being an alarmist and bullshit artist. Feel free to drop some links to my site there too please.

Of course that being zasucks it's probably a lie or a hoax...someones watched V for vendetta too may times probably (Remember , remember the 5th of November?...ah never mind. Great fucking movie.)

Later
Rooster

Oh before I forget...61% of farm owner attacks last year were on whites. Oh, and whites own 90% of the farms.White farmer genocide ? Fail !

Update

This from some shitty ass site I won't give the pleasure of linking my traffic too. Apparently Uhuru Guru's arrest had nothing to do with what his brother is claiming on their childish little site. This was posted by a very racist granny expat after she just wrote and published typically neurotic dribble filled rant about the story and after recieved a letter telling a different story.

New information : However, new information has now come to light – and things may not be all as they were presented. This case may instead involve a formal charge lodged by Rundle, involving suspected internet identity theft. I have received a communication to this effect from Rundle – the man who was accused by UG of having turned him in to the police – and which I publish partially with Mr Rundle’s permission in the interest of presenting a balanced view. One must bear in mind that this is an ongoing investigation by the police and that thus many details have to be omitted in order to follow the ‘sub-judice’ rule: I do publish some details however in the interest of providing a balanced report. In the end, the guilt or innocence of these warring parties will have to be decided not by the readers of these blogs – but by the law courts, depending on what the police find on these confiscated computers.

I will however try and present the facts as they are now known to me at this moment. If new facts come to light, I will publish those too – as long as they remain inside the legally-permitted bounds of publication, of course.

Email from Fred Rundle to Adriana Stuijt
Subject: Uhuru Guru
Nov 5 2009.

"My name is Fred Rundle. I value the my good name and I have been invited by many organisations to address them. I do not smoke or drink and I live a very clean and disciplined life. I was the Johannesburg leader of the Volksfront and also the Witwatersrand Regional Chairman of the Conservative Party. I stood in 3 elections as a candidate, paying for everything out of my own pocket. I spoke at the United Nations in Geneva in 1995, appealing to them to recognise my people as indigenous people in South Africa.

“I have noted how Doodler (name deleted since the case is sub-judice) is trying to sweep up emotions about his brother Uhuru Guru to evoke sympathy for him. The facts are totally different to what they are trying to make everybody believe. Uhuru Guru was the man who repaired my computer and we became friends. He subsequently apparently was able to take over my email address fredrundle@gmail.com as well as my Facebook blog site - since I could no longer access either. My grandchildren then brought my attention to my Facebook and told me to 'delete the filth from it'. I was unable to do so… I then contacted a very good computer-literate friend, and he managed to get my email and my Facebook back for me. Out of desperation, I decided to contact the police to clear my good name. I had no other option but to take the action I did. The following Facebook is my authorised blog:”

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profile.php?id=1289378575&ref=pymk Fred Rundle “

Nice one Uhuru Guru. What you lot think of your "martyr" now ?

Bwahahahahaha

More on UG's penchant for hacking into people accounts here.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh before I forget...61% of farm owner attacks last year were on whites. Oh, and whites own 90% of the farms.White farmer genocide ? Fail !

if 90 percent of farms r owned by whites and 61 percent of them were attacked that sounds like a lot to me

but maybe iread it wrong

Anonymous said...

He has been freed. You lose! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The Rooster said...

Oh before I forget...61% of farm owner attacks last year were on whites. Oh, and whites own 90% of the farms.White farmer genocide ? Fail !

if 90 percent of farms r owned by whites and 61 percent of them were attacked that sounds like a lot to me

but maybe iread it wrong

--------

Very wrong. This means that blacks are far more likely to be the victims of farm owner attacks

The Rooster said...

They've got the begging bowl out for "legal expenses" on Zasucks. I suspect he's sitting around watching Kwaai Naai while all this is going on.

As for anything bad happening to him: fuck him.

----------

We walk a higher ground here my friend and don't wish harm on anyone...that is what shutupwhitey is all about. No room or hate here no matter whom.

Anonymous said...

He won't be out for long unless he gets a suspended sentence. He's up on charges of aggravated menacing. Nothing to do with his blog or freedom of speech.

Either way, the cops are onto his activities and will be, for good.

Willy said...

He's up on charges of aggravated menacing. Nothing to do with his blog or freedom of speech.

Sounds like it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I'm glad to see he was arrested on a real charge, and not for some racist idiot website that i can choose to ignore.

Anonymous said...

hey rooster thought u would
like to know that it was on the news today australia has the highest food prices in the western world if i can find a link i will post it

Anonymous said...

i still dont understand more than 50 percent of white farmers r being attacked to me that sounds like a alot a real lot

could u explain better

Anonymous said...

According to new OECD price data, food prices in Australia have increased 41.3 per cent since the start of 2000, News Limited newspapers reported.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/6447646/woolworths-says-food-prices-competitive/

Anonymous said...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/national/6448741/afl-brawlers-had-spears-axes-police/

Police feared for their safety
when they turned up to a disturbance at a sporting field on Groote Eylandt to discover it had escalated to a full-scale brawl.

The brawl, involving several hundred people, some of them armed with axes and spears, broke out about 5pm (CST) on Sunday at the Angurugu sports oval during an AFL match.

It is understood the feud started on the football field when one of the teams was awarded a free kick.

The dispute then spread to the crowd.

Northern Territory Police have been unable to confirm how many people were directly engaged in the brawl, but Superintendent Brent Warren said there were about 500 people in the area when police arrived.

"A number of those people were armed with axes and spears and a large number were involved in hostile and aggressive behaviour, which was later directed at police

The Rooster said...

i still dont understand more than 50 percent of white farmers r being attacked to me that sounds like a alot a real lot

could u explain better


-----------------

no , no , no that would be insanely bad. No of people who own farms and are attacked ( a very low ammmount and the attacks can range from a biff up between friends over a drink to a violent hostile event) ..of these attacks 60% are to whites (who are something like 90% of the farmer owners).

Johan said...

The "very racist granny expat" Adriana Stuijt is Uhuru Guru's mother.

The Addams family has nothing on this lot.

AQUILOGY said...

umm....... apparently ZAsucks is shutting down.

Anonymous said...

yah, we'll keep owning the land forever. The ANC has revised distribution quotas yet again. Why? Becos they need the boer mate!
LOL. It's great to be white, love to have a spiesie eating pap from my hand....http://article.wn.com/view/2009/10/12/Wealth_gap_presents_challenge_for_policy_makers/
Lekker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I over polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I new yours frient on this forum)

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hey

Unknown said...

Oh before I forget...61% of farm owner attacks last year were on whites. Oh, and whites own 90% of the farms.White farmer genocide ? Fail !

if 90 percent of farms r owned by whites and 61 percent of them were attacked that sounds like a lot to me

but maybe iread it wrong

--------

Very wrong. This means that blacks are far more likely to be the victims of farm owner attacks

-----------
Someone skipped maths in school. If you can't do simple 1+1=2 then you all hope is lost for you.