Friday 18 February 2011

To whoever is at the helm at that site.

Must we really do this dance ? Do you have absolutely no impulse control ? Do I really have to "bite back" and get us all into one ugly scrap from which none of us walk away from without a scar ?

Be sensible. I don't want to have to do this. But I will.

And if I don't it's because I went to the cops. This is no game to me. I don't do "threats" over the internet. I especially try and avoid them when I'm dealing with people who are unhinged. We've all got too much to lose. Let's step back and take it away from the personal realm. You must know I'm the "go to guy" when it comes to people who know you and want to expose something about you. I have never played this card. Do the right thing and we all walk away from this clean.

I hope santity prevails.

In the meantime don't forget to check my on going expose out at...

http://www.listconspiracy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Dachshund said...

Mike Smith's blog is down.

Google

http://mspoliticalcommentary.blogspot.com/

And you get

NIKS

Anonymous said...

I detect a tremor in your voice....

Dachshund said...

No tremor, anon 12:31 unless it's the DT's you've got there from drinking too much brandy with the Kool Aid. I don't think That Site will be up and running anytime soon, and if and when it does resurface, it'll be another seven minute wonder.

The Rooster said...

Rumours are flooding in. It's not my style to play tit for tat, but I might just have some interesting news to relay in the next day or two.