Saturday 27 February 2010

Hello there my lovelies...

Yes, yes of late my site has been totally kak ! My current business has been growing far too fast for me to give anything else any of my glorious honey like attention. There have been many times I've want to come on here and educate, but just haven't managed to find the time or energy.

Stick around and one of these days I'm sure I'll get back into it with almost daily updates facestopping negative scaremongering.

I do just have one thing to get off my mind at this juncture.

Various right winged websites around the internet are doing backflips, high fiving and scrunching up their faces as they punch thy sky. The reason ?

That's right folks ! Their worldview has finally been confirmed ! You see for years they have been going around telling us how blacks all want to kill us all and anyday now it's going to be "uhuru" and what did we do ? We laughed at them for being such old stupid,crazy ballies with their silly brainwashed "swaart gevaar" mumbo jumbo. But boy are we wiping eggs from our faces now.

And here's how it all happened....

A guy with an Arab name went on a P.A.C website and wrote "Kill all white people and torture them and stuff and just ask me and I can do it for you with my 3000 buddies!" (well something like that). So there you have ! The proof that all black people want to kill all white people ! A random guy making a comment on facebook ! Take that you hippie f#cks !

lol

Seriously though , such a non story, but it's been elevated as the piece de le resistance of the "swaart gevaar" crazy ass, ballie right wingers ! (Sorry, I don't speak frog).

And THAT my friends , is how entirely intellectully bankrupt, factually unsound and total ridiculous their world view is. In their mind a random guy...on an anonimous forum...makes blow hard statements = I told you so !

Muppets !

Added to that , and trust me because I'm pretty damn smart, I can almost guarantee whoever made those comments was some kooky far right winged white guy trying out a little bit of "agit-prop". In other words , trying to get white people worked up.

I don't know what gave it away....probably the gratitious shout of "mandela!" and the implications that it is his (Mandela's) will that whites get killed. It's only in the very fertile , but poorly irrigated imaginations of the kooky South African far right wingers that mister Mandela is in fact some kind of reptilian "terrorist" whose solitary goal until his dying day will be for whites to get killed. I'm not saying you're dumb for holding such stupedously dim witted thoughts in your head despite mountains and mountains of enecdotal evidence....I'm just saying....look you're not a Cambridge graduate.

And to the noob who came on here and implied I'm a liberal. I bet you're a fat stupid bitch. Why do I say that ? Because odds are if you're a human being you're a woman. And then if you're a woman odds are that you're stupid (highly in favour of this in fact) . Given that you're a woman and English speaking leads me to assume you're a white woman, which makes the odds very likely you're fat. And if you're shouting at me now saying ...I'm not even a woman ! Then shut the fuck up and think again about assumptions champ.

Get this...I'm not a f#cking liberal ! Are you far right wingers so f#cking loony that anyone who doesn't hate absolutely everyonebut people from their own culture is a f#cking liberal ? Charles freaking Manson with a swastika carved on his head might just make it into your group sometimes. But only if he could handle the teasing for being a softie. Go away. You're all worthless crazyasfuck wankers.

5 comments:

The Rooster said...

I am the same guy. We all know and have experienced how mysasucks heavily moderates their forum. They have no interest in the middle ground truth ever being revealed and are prime grade A bullshitters who aren't capable of deflecting critique. So I use different names because they will never allow me to have my say there if it is me. They just can't allow me to have my say because it crushes their lies.

Anonymous said...

well your right there
they do have pics of black babies eaten by dogs and i even found pics on there of blacks who have stolen powerlines parts and died from electric shock and they gloat over it

not good

The Rooster said...

They posted A pic of a dog eating a baby. Such hopeless and horrific thing to happen and you'd think the humane reaction would be concern. What happened here ? What social conditions are responsible for such a thing ?

Rather than the reaction of that site which went something like "lol".

Monsters !

FanonPoqoChimurenga said...

Hey Rooster - former Black Coffee here. I do not care who posted the comments, I think he or she had a right to post them. I want to understand where the hatred of whites, to extent that it exists, comes from. I myself comment freely on the PAC's facebook page. The way I feel about it I don't need racist sites like zasucks, Censorbugbear, Afriforum and others telling the PAC what to allow or not allow on their Facebook page.

The Rooster said...

Hey Rooster - former Black Coffee here. I do not care who posted the comments, I think he or she had a right to post them. I want to understand where the hatred of whites, to extent that it exists, comes from. I myself comment freely on the PAC's facebook page. The way I feel about it I don't need racist sites like zasucks, Censorbugbear, Afriforum and others telling the PAC what to allow or not allow on their Facebook page.

--------------

Oh trust me most old school South African know why they hate us. A lot of their fears are motivated by guilt. They think black people want to kill them because secretly they feel they deserve to be killed. These are all men who went to the army. My father when drunk enough looks back in disgusts at the idea they put in his head. He used to be big "swaart gevaar" (though never racist in the classic sense, more conservative).

I don't hate these whites, they are the result of brainwashing which used part of it's weaponry the methods of scaremongering and dehumanisation. As someone who has studied the human mind I know how weak and easily manipulated people are. There are blacks too who have been indoctrinated against the whites. On both sides we must try and win them over by cool calm rhetoric and rationalism. If you can demonstate to a person their their prejudices and paranioa are unfounded through stats and exposure to reality for long enough , they will accomodate and assimulate eventually.

It's a process I'm putting them through. I'm starting to see real results.