Wednesday 31 December 2008

Mwahahahahahahaha

We all aready know how awesome south Africa is when compared to that god forsaken hell hole known as Australia. But they allways had one little thing going for them : a better cricket team.

No more.

One right up the bum to all you doubters. The S.A juggernaut fully bukkaked awesomeness all over the sheep shagging funny talking aussie cricket team ! Australia listen up and listen good : You're our bitch !

Thought you'd get away with Kylie Minogue huh ? Oh , no. Not this time ! Take that assholes !

Well I'm going in for my little dose of gamma knife the day after tomorrow and should be off on a airplane back to Saffer-side around the 7th of Jan, hopefully with my health a little less broke than my bank balance. I'll be sitting on my butt for a few months (because I can) while I moniter my hopeful recovery with little to do but write and blog. So you can look forward to a full return to form from my side.

Peace and love
Rooster

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kylie mimgoue sucks
shes not even hot
give me charlize theron any day


well done south africa

Anonymous said...

as the sas people call her

the bimbo from benoni

Anonymous said...

Well...I use to be a cricket fanatic, but I stopped watching it when Hansie Cronje got caught matchfixing. Before him Shane Warne was also fined for matchfixing...So in my oppinion, only idiots watch Cricket. It is like watching WWF wrestling...the winner has already been determined before the tour started.

Anonymous said...

Canada is even worse. Canada produced Celine Dion.

Anonymous said...

and canada gave us bryan adams boo

Anonymous said...

ignore the insults, they're just bitter coz their team won and now they have to find somethign else to bitch about

Anonymous said...

heading back to SA???
Where did you get your knife work done? NHS?
Don't you trust the Cuban doctors in SA?